Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Banned
Nickname: xwincftwx
Date of the ban: 1 August 2010, around 19 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Escape abuse??
Your IP address: 84.245.38.80
I was driving with humannator...and I was lagging..and at that moment, I got banned for reaching 320 m/h
Kase banned "xwincftwx" for speedhack, you'll have to wait for his response.
You was banned for Speedhacking. I watched you for ~10 minutes, after being reported for death avoiding by using ESC. First of all, you and your friend Humannator were driving two trucks of the exactely same model. Can you explain how did you get all the speed needed to get forward to him and to throw him in the water? That time I had let you go because of the doubt.
After 5 minutes, you was driving a Feltzer (if I remember right) with a broken tire. Can you explain how did you get a lot of speed in less than 1 second and how didn't you even slide, running in a perfect straight line?
Here by, your explaination:  You can just drive with one leak wheel, do dont need to be skilled to drive straight with one leak wheel. Your second point is explainable by using /nos 10 :o.  I got that key on my G15 keyboard, so I am able to record macro's and play them by pressing a key. For more information about the G15 keyboard, please read this
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You are anyways still banned for death avoiding (3 days).

Post back here on the 4th April at 20:00 GMT+1 for your unban.
(08-02-2010, 06:50 PM)xmitchx link Wrote: I got that key on my G15 keyboard, so I am able to record macro's and play them by pressing a key. For more information about the G15 keyboard, please read this
You might want to review http://www.sa-mp.nl/about/rules/gameserver.html as using the macro keys on a G-15 are considered to be a key-bind.
Quote:Cheating, following the definition "anything that gives you an unfair advantage over another player", is absolutely prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to speed-cheating, money-cheating, health- or weapon cheating and key-binds. This rule also applies to various semi-innocent explanations like relatives or friends installing it on your computer, testing- and trying cheats to see what they do or making a joke towards one of your friends. The general punishment is a life-time ban, regardless of your rank on Las Venturas Playground. The only exceptions to this rule are crewmembers when they first get instated, as we require them to know what they are fighting. This happens on isolated servers under strict Management moderation.
Seeing as Kase is handling your ban, it is his decision as to what this may mean for this ban, but considering this isn't a grievous violation, I'm sure he might be willing to still give you that 2nd chance.
Thanks for the clarification Cyrix, wasn't aware of the prohibition about the key binds  ;). I'm, anyways, still giving you a second chance.

As said before, post back here for your unban.
Thank you, I wasnt aware of the keybinding policy, and the escape abusing.. My Apologies for this.
Hi, im still banned.. Could you unban me :)