Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zoot_Ganja
(07-25-2010, 10:01 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: wa wa waaa,im confuzed,whos the She?
The one I quoted.
srsly nice intro! Nice you want to tell something about your real life speacially something so private;) good to hear that your okay now :P :D :D :D
Nice intro! :)
lol hardcore intro, im impressed you're still alive after you got kicked out from home :P
Wow, sucks that you got kicked out of your home :(. Nice to have you on the server though :p
(07-25-2010, 04:56 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Anyway, is it possible to know why'd you get kicked from home?
Yea I was actually wondering the same thing that how on earth a 15-year-old gets kicked out of home.
(07-26-2010, 06:37 PM)Mark link Wrote: Yea I was actually wondering the same thing that how on earth a 15-year-old gets kicked out of home.
i got kicked once >:D
then parents got sad and i came back
prob the hash gives it out
(07-25-2010, 04:56 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Nice intro, no e-drama, just reality. I thought you were jamaican though, but well, you're related to it.

Anyway, is it possible to know why'd you get kicked from home? If it's private nevermind

peace

It ain't that private, got kicked out for smoking ganja, though my dad smokes himself. My parents are divorced, so it was his decision, and I didn't wanna live with my mom and her new husband, so I pretty much had no choice but to get a job - wasn't all alone though, the child-support was payed to me instead of my dad..

And the post above this one; First time I got kicked it was only for 4-5 weeks.. second time was final
Ah similar to what whe "live" here, but that's life. Good for you however that you could somewhat sort things out, and feel lucky you live in Norway, because in here you barely can find a decent job, and even less if you're 15 years old: you either go back home or go deep in drugs to the point of ending up as a hobo (and why not a criminal) living below a bridge.
nice intro :o