Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Random posts gone from this forum
Sometime ago in a hour I made 5 posts, big and small, replying like others so nothing offensive. Exactly the second and fourth post gone, never had 2 posts gone in a row. I re-posted the 2 posts which gone, this time both stayed, but another post gone. The forum looks bugged, even posts stay, odd ones gone.
Since this forum is full with single-word posts, excessive smile usage, useless previous post quotes, and bad topics being edited/locked rather than deleted... I doubt that any admin could delete my one row posts with no smiles and quotes.
I made a bug report topic, next day it gone and of course, my post count decreased. Since bug reporting is encouraged, again no way to be intentionally deleted.
I posted a complaint topic as reply to bubbles' complaint topic. I checked several hours later and it gone, so I made it again... several minutes later it gone again. 2 topics gone in a row for the first time. They are not even here. This put me in doubt! Forum bug or criminal hand?
Yesterday I made simultaneously 2 topics in CSI after FateTrip told me on IRC to do it. Today both are gone. What happened?

Seems that I am not the single victim... this, this, this are too.
Hope this topic will not gone again, arleady posted it yesterday and... today it gone!!!!
Take the hint.  A crippled, blind, deaf and dumb dog would have a better grasp of your reality than yourself. You're just embarresing yourself at this stage and my feelings of pity are resurfacing, which they shouldn't but like everytime see a poor crippled, ill child on TV you can't help but saw 'awwww'

Its your family i pity, them knowing they share the same DNA as you..fuck..raw deal :(