Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Interest Message
When you own the Frisia, and you have borrowed money, when you pay the interest it just goes straight back to you. Checking if your interest equals the interest payed back to you from owning this property could result in 2 less messages being sent out. This isn't that big of a deal though, it's just something I noticed.
Frisia is the main bank? I gather from your post that it is.  Yeah when you own the bank and you borrow it makes it pointless as you get the money from the interest back... but if you think about it.. it offers an advantage for owning the main bank property, its bascially interest free loans.

And if your point is that it gives you 2 extra notication lines every minute if you own the bank and have a loan, i don't think its an negative thing at all, as like yourself has seen, it highlights how the banking system works and why its a smart move to buy that property. So I wouldn't even consider it a bug or an issue personally.
(06-26-2010, 01:35 AM)bubbles link Wrote: Frisia is the main bank? I gather from your post that it is.  Yeah when you own the bank and you borrow it makes it pointless as you get the money from the interest back... but if you think about it.. it offers an advantage for owning the main bank property, its bascially interest free loans.

And if your point is that it gives you 2 extra notication lines every minute if you own the bank and have a loan, i don't think its an negative thing at all, as like yourself has seen, it highlights how the banking system works and why its a smart move to buy that property. So I wouldn't even consider it a bug or an issue personally.

Wait too long and your ass gets jailed.
This is NO BUG, is 100% correct
If not only you, but also other players have loans, you as Main Bank owner will see different numbers... should be 2 messages because one shows how much YOU alone pay to bank and one shows how much ALL players pay to bank = to you.
PS: xbluexfoxx reply is useless
(06-28-2010, 11:45 PM)Future link Wrote: This is NO BUG, is 100% correct
If not only you, but also other players have loans, you as Main Bank owner will see different numbers... should be 2 messages because one shows how much YOU alone pay to bank and one shows how much ALL players pay to bank = to you.
PS: xbluexfoxx reply is useless

Lol I missed this, beats all the new crap!