Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jailed for no reason and lost all properties
Hi i just logged on the new server for the first time today and first problem was i only had 248 mill but last night i had over 290 mill. Now that was annoying as i play this mainly to collect money :D but i didnt mind too much and started to buy props. got between 6 and 9 props  then was jailed for no reason some red writing came up(about 5 or 6 lines of writing)  but it was so busy didnt get to read it properly but im sure it did say somethin about losing properties and money.

Anyway I asked on the lvp irc channel and was told that he checked and it seemd i was jailed for no reason. I was also told that you dont lose properties when you are jailed and i thougth that too. Anyway i got so annoyed i left and came here to report it as i was about to start swearing on the server and maybe would have been jailed for that :P or at least muted anyway :)
Well, I don't know how you are jailed, or for what, but about the money:

Yesterday we have created a backup of all player data, and moved that already to the new server.
Everything changed after that, on the old server, isn't saved on the new server. Since it's a physical other server.

Ask an admin ingame to refund some money.
Just tryed logging in again got a message saying i was sent to jail but i was still in the place where you login. Then someone kille dme in there and it sent me to jail again :(
ok for some reason when i loged in reciently (about 20 minutes or so ago) I just loged in and selected my skin as soon as i hit enter I got put in jail...however i never had the chance to do anything that woulda resulted in being jailed...(i didnt have any properties) but I want to know why people are being jailed at random sometimes when they havent done a thing...its really startin to annoy me...i understand the ship killing bit and that stuff but for logging in?? now thats a bit strange and should really be looked into...

if its based on id numbers then it needs to be fixed to be based off of names...not id numbers....or some how resolved...and id be willing to work on finding a way to fix this "random jailing" issue...

EDIT:

WTF...I just loged in (its 21:10 EST [USA]) and immeaditly after selecting my skin and hitting enter to login i go right into jail AGAIN...What gives??? is the server jailing system broken??? im really getting frustrated at this...I want some answers to this and i want to find a way to fix this...im sure other players are getting annoyed also...

I dont mean to disrespect anyone but i really want to gat some answers and fix this issue...
Well, thanks for reporting it, I had it also, I'm sure the devs will look into it ;)
Well I also got jailed for no reason.
I.e. today I had gang war at base and it was filled with so many ppl (the gangbase) so my sa-mp crashed.
I rejoined the server but then I was in jail, for no reason too.
Yep the same thing happend to me whlile having a gangwar at the base, got dced and right upon logging back in was sent to jail.  Also there were hackers in the jail killing people and it was adding time to the person that was killed also.
ok yet again about 3 different times when i loged in today I wound up in jail...not sure but this is looking to be a bug possibly a minor issue that really should be loked into...my private tests should give an indication as to how often it happens (yes it did happen on my privatly set up server also) so it looks to me that its more of a larger issue that should be looked into asap...
yea happened to me too it's unfair cuz yr prop money (1.5 million) is taen beacuse of jailage.....i'd like to see some responses to this like what u gonna do bout it?
People have been getting jailed like crazy when they join. Half of the admin chat is, "Hey, I just joined the server and im in jail! i dident do anything!" I would check there stats ingame and everything. I was jailed one time for 2 hours and I sat there and watched TV till Slein came in and unjailed me. This has become a HUGE problem in the LVP server.