Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]banned again!!![...]!!!
Nickname:pizdzioch[SUT]
Date of the ban: Today
Suspected Reason: modificate skin texture
what is wrong with you!?!  i send a messages to admin that ___Underscore___ is cheater and he teleport to me when he want(he didn't wait 5 min!!) but no one respond!! and after someone banned me:O
Hello again.

I understand now why you weren't taking any damage when I banned you yesterday, modified skin textures. And that's the reason you were banned this time. Please take your time and read the two quotes below.
Quote:Cheating, following the definition "anything that gives you an unfair advantage over another player", is absolutely prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to speed-cheating, money-cheating, health- or weapon cheating and key-binds.[...]
Quote:Can I use modifications?
Yes and no. Some modifications, mainly being vehicle modifications, also adjust the vehicle properties, which often results in a faster car, or much better handling. If they only modify the vehicle looks, they are allowed. Any other modification will be classified as cheats.

You were using a modification which clearly changed your hitbox. You were barely taking any damage at all when firing above your waist. But when I fired at your feet your health dropped dramatically. And as you can read above, modifications that affect gameplay are strictly prohibited and are classed as an unfair advantage, or in a more simpler term; cheats.
8)7 8)7 8)7 modifications, wtf?? i played another person and everything was all right!!!!!
(05-26-2010, 07:08 PM)pizdzioch link Wrote: 8)7 8)7 8)7 modifications, wtf?? i played another person and everything was all right!!!!!
Changing the look of the player thus changing where you would take damage. And your hitbox was clearly changed, seeings as the damage you took was none above your waist and you took lots of damage when I aimed at your feet.
it's so funny to played here. i didn't do anything to change my skin;/ i always play fair and i think that come back to play in this server was embarrass . i'll play here but not by pizdzioch[SUT]. it's so pity that i lose my stats and money.
(05-26-2010, 07:48 PM)pizdzioch link Wrote: i'll play here but not by pizdzioch[SUT]
Thanks for letting us know.

Denied, good luck finding a new server to play on. :w
hahahaaaa you should know  that i can change my ip!!!!! pussy!!!!!