Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]banned
Nickname: DVcam
Date of the ban: 25 april 2010, around 20:25 PM GMT+1
Suspected Reason: cmds to avoid death
Your IP address: 83.253.59.188

was driving nrg at airport when somebody (dont remember name) attacked me. he shot the bike, so i did /dive to get away from him.
Like i "always" do, when im not wanna fight. the guy left airport, so i did /taxi 0 to get to ship.

Since when did /dive becamde a cmd-abuse? I wasnt attacking...

Well well. hope to cya all soon again ;-)
Prior to the ban, I had been receiving reports involving you. It seems that you enjoy running away from fights when you are about to lose. Now, escaping from someone before they rape you is perfectly fine without the use of commands.

According to you, you did not fight? I'll refresh your memory. You and Pedro were fighting PLC. You seem to be perfectly fine fighting PLC when Pedro was around. However, as soon as Pedro got owned, you resorted to running away. When PLC caught up to you, you used /dive. This wasn't the first time you did this, and I really hope you don't try to deny this fact.

The reason you did not receive a warning was simply due to your hours. You should be fully aware of the server rules and what actions are defined as lame. You are free to return after 3 days.

Unban Date: April 28th
hm ok. Thanks
unbanned?
Yes.