Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

same shit.
how da fuck admin(ryder)  have the right to jail abuse just for fun.i realy like to come to LVP but this realy sucks .i come here to play not to fking get with the bad mod off a nasty admin witch not even shek iff i was acting inpropriate.just jails.i /report ryder for being a bad acting admin
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Could you provide a little more info?

- When did this happen?
- What were you doing when you got jailed?
(04-08-2010, 11:24 AM)Richard link Wrote: Could you provide a little more info?

- When did this happen?
- What were you doing when you got jailed?
hi richart...look i dont want to create any bad situation with ryder ,i now he is good admin.but yesterday he got a report from me from violax dat i was nading ship and ryder jaild me SEVERAL times with out even sheking iff it was true,i wasnt nading ship and defently did anythink to get jaild several times.jail is fear wenn a playr dont obey rules but i was not doing anythink dat deserves several times jail.and i dont accept to get punicht becouse a admin is in a bad mod.  ty for attention .wolf
Alright, thanks.
And could you tell me when it was? So I can look up the logs of it.
(04-08-2010, 01:51 PM)Richard link Wrote: Alright, thanks.
And could you tell me when it was? So I can look up the logs of it.
yesterday betwenn 11h and 12h pm i think not sure
I'll save estroe some time by asking what GMT :P.
Hello Wolfhead,
    I did some digging around in the logs and yes you are correct that Ryder jailed you. But Ryder only jailed you once and here is the proof.

Ryder received a report about you nading the ship. He was participating in a mini game so he asked the person to hold on for a second. He then left the mini game and watched you. He saw you nading the ship and then jailed you. Here is the message that, us crew, sees.

[06:24pm] *** Ryder jailed [BB]WolfheaD for 2 minutes.
You were automatically released after you waited out the two minutes.

Then,

[06:31pm] *** [BB]WolfheaD has been jailed for fighting on the ship.

There you were automatically jailed by our AntiCheat system which counts how many times you punch while on the ship in a certain amount of time.

That was automatic it had nothing to do with Ryder. Even though it does say "You have been jailed by an administrator" I am going to see about that being changed to "Automatically jailed for....) So there is no more confusion.

If you break the rules and punch while on the ship you automatically get jailed for it.

You then left, probably to make this report. The times are close.

[06:33pm] <&Nuwini> [19] *** [BB]WolfheaD left the game (leaving).

That was two minutes after you were jailed for fighting on the ship and you left before you were unjailed. When you rejoined the server you were automatically jailed because you left before your jail time was up.

I talked to Ryder and asked him about the situation. From what he said and what the logs tell me, he did not abuse you and he did his admin job well. I hope this clears things up. And please remember to follow the rules while on the server no matter how mad another player makes you. This was simply a misunderstanding. Please feel free to @report players in game if they are breaking the rules. If it is a crew member you can always make another post here. Thank you for your time and understanding and have fun playing at LVP.
Regards,
Harry
ok.im SORRY RYDER . :'( :'( :'( 8)7 and ty harry