Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Using commands after being provoqued by teleporting and shooted for no reason
Nickname: Future
Date of the ban: Now
Your IP address: 188.24.172.245
I got messed in keys (arrows for running, up arrow for getting previous used message) trying to withdraw and get a command used about 6-8 rows before (I recently typed /buy, /visit, /withdraw, /gang create), I chatted for you "I pressed wrong key", "/visit rather than /buy" and beginning a chat message with / I made me to teleport again to police. IT WAS A MISTAKE!!
I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to shoot you and I didn't wanted to avoid you, I wanted to buy it then could be killed. I was nearly to teleport to you to go back to property. I forgot to add a space before /visit to take it as chat message and not a command.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=168.0
Right.. It wasn't a typing mistake, you withdrew money to buy the gang base several times, so you had it in up like 3 times, which means you have to *accidently* press up 3 times then press enter at /visit.

You've only just been unbanned and you still don't seem to learn. This is why I'm banning you for another 7 days and your teleport commands (/tp, /ctp, /visit, /dive, /cardive, /taxi) will be disabled for some time. I'm not sure when you'll get them back but it won't be soon.

~Matthias
Good that you saw the mistake on IRC. Yes I withdrawed necessary money 3 times repeately trying to reach /gang create and /buy then and pressed up one more and reached /visit.... so what makes you to think that I didn't learned my lesson? C'mon watch me for 1 hour or more if you want and see how I learned my lesson, watch me if I use any command during a fight!!
How you can disable my commands? If you CAN disable commands what is the purpose of ban?
1) I watched you over 1.5 hours laming, nading, interior running, then you lost your parachute in the air and used /visit to avoid death.

2) I can disable those commands and they will be. The purpose is keeping you off the server obviously.
Laming? What do you mean more exactly?
Nading? Because I alternate a lot of weapons. I nade and I get naded back.
Interior running? Yes, when I had flowers and need weapons, anyway I returned outside and got killed shortly after.
No way to lose parachute in the air. Due of fog I landed on a edge of wrong roof, that causes to lose parachute, then felt down from high height. Yes I do /visit and later I tried again and landed in the right place. As far I don't want to avoid being killed, what is wrong?
See how 1.5 hours I didn't used a single command during fights (both players to shoot)?
Hope you can imagine how sad I am this time. I am also sad that I delayed my work rather than leave 1 hour earlier.

BTW, /world you not disable? I never teleported to random people to avoid being killed, just to get back in fights and to kill, or by request. Why you disable what I don't abused? Leave /taxi and I promise, I will not combine it with ESC.
I'll probably block /world too. It's time you need a lesson that you WILL learn from.
How you could expect me to learn if you keep banning me? Until Estroe's post 2 weeks ago I knew that teleporting for killing is abuse so we have rights to use all commands to get away. A lot of things changed meantime, including admins tolerance, to learn I need to be in server and watch... in january a lot of players used commands in fights and nobody get banned, now any single command used even if is no reciprocal exchange of shooting, could leads to ban... just saw the EatYouAlive similar ban appeal. Go and watch random people and ban half of server for every command used, otherwise I feel discriminated!

Still didn't get why you teleported to me right when I was typing, if you teleported 10 sec later, or if I had inspiration to invent gang name earlier, the mistake would be avoided. Remember that I behave in same way, no matters if you're admin or random player, anyway why you teleported to me, WHY YOU TELEPORTED TO ME????????

PS: Excuse today evade, I opened SA-MP to join a certain server by request, but due of instinct I joined the single server had in favorite list, ctrl+alt+del and closed it before login. Don't longer my ban, WAS A MISTAKE!!
If somebody abuses commands, you have to report him and we will check him out.

I teleported because I'd knew you abuse.
[Image: thread.html]