Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Terrorist Game Bug
So Matthias started a terrorist game chasing some guy called HITMAN. Once he finally died something stupid happened. It seems as if everything just went dead, all script-sided things seemed to of died although I could still see the chat there were also no vehicles. So I joined the game with my laptop to see the other side of things and it seems that I was just stood there untouched and unable to die. On the other hand on the bugged side my laptop charactor seemed to have came up as Matthias even the chat came up as Matthias. I took 2 screenshots on either sides so you could see what might of happened. Although its pretty obvious it was the transit inbetween returning things back to normal after terrorist game had ended.

Laptop - Not Bugged
[Image: 21jyutz.png]

Desktop - Bugged
[Image: 29z64pk.png]
Anyone else ever seen anything like this? It looks like a weird desync bug, which would be something that we can't easily control due to it just being samp...
This sounds like a client side issue. The fact of it occuring whilst the terrorist game was running sounds conincidental to me. There is client issue in 0.3 just like this. More information can be found here.