Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BUG] /kill on ship and spawnweapons
Today i found a bug, i will explain it:

Give a clear description of the bug.
When someone give the command /kill, when he is on ship, then, if he have spawnweapons, he dont lose the weapons before /kill, so he "double" the ammos of weapons.
What were you doing? Please post this as detailed as possible.
I was giving to madlaggz 2 millions, then i /kill (i was on whip). When i respawned, i didn't lose the weapons that i had before /kill. Because i had spawnweapons, my ammos was double.
Where there other players which encountered the same problem?
I didn't asked.
Was it only once, or did it happen all the time? Can you include steps to reproduce?
All the time; Just /kill when you are on the ship.
Did you try to reconnect first?
Yes, but it happens all times.
In what version did the bug occur? (example: 2.90.38 or 2.91.0)
Version 2.91.2
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I've never experienced it ingame, however it might be different for me since my weapons don't get reset on the ship anyway. To my knowledge of SA-MP, weapons get reset automatically when a player dies. However I could see how it might be possible to get spawn weapons x2 over, but I'm not actually sure about it or the cause.

Can anyone confirm this? 
I remember that it happened some times for me too. But I don't know when and how it exactly happened.
(12-07-2009, 03:55 PM)Jay link Wrote: However I could see how it might be possible to get spawn weapons x2 over, but I'm not actually sure about it or the cause.

Its because when you /kill on the ship, you keep the weapons, then, more weapons (the spawnweapons) will be added at your weapons.

example: if you still have 100 ammos of tec9 and your spawnweapons are 1000 ammos, you will have 1100 ammos of tec9. I dont know why this happens, but maybe you want to know why ;)
You can get free ammo by using /back in map zones, too. Sounds like it might be related.