Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

give
give more bikes - nrg, faggio, sanchez..not freeway. we wanna chain ramp and nrg is necessary for success  :+

we wanna post bail and gtfo of jail - millions in the bank and nothing to spend it on

you buy car bomb, you cant ctp - bubbles is a maricone..fucker jihads with a tp command...i don't mind that he does it, cause who really cares about being blown up, if he got them money let him do it but TP jihad is unethical. actually, there are some fags i want to do this 2 before you fix this so wait a little bit

import cars - wtf is this, you make me export 75 cars and the import is a random list??? itx too expensive but like i said most have millions so money is no problem but the import list is sometimes 60% of the same vehicle in different slots (repetition) and its like the gayest vehicles. we wanna import some gangsta shit, like the sports cars or the dumper, vortex too  :)  and rhino - its ok to add rhino in LVP all these TP commands and sparrows..tank goes down fast

give bomb squad perk - i wanna see these motherfucker bubbles with a marker or an icon above his head if he has bomb. unlock able, buyable, rented..something you can get to see bombs.

ALSO dre wants more of these trucks

[Image: 16_vehicle_utilityvan.jpg]

reminds him of everyday he goes to work with habibi, we must keep dre happy 

thank you fireburn for giving new password