Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]
Wow, you're making new stories in each reply, where only half is true..

Now tell me which of your stories is true:

1. I created a new topic (which isnt aganst the rules).
2. because of my "nice" attitude/behaviour.
3. I insulted somneone.
4. none of the above, ban time extended just to piss me off.

I personally choose the 4th option.

Quote:I could have easily come back on my decision of 5 days and made it 6, 7 or whatever.

You COULD have, but you didnt, so my ban time stayed 5 days and I should've been unbanned on 7th.
IF my ban time was extended, for whatever reason, why didnt no-one inform me? Yet you abused me
to think it was my fault.

Quote:That doesn't have much to do with common sense
Its all about common sense.

If you got insulted, for whatever reason, I could say that Im sorry and get over it!
1. Partially true.
2. True, I guess.
3. True.
4. Why would I extend it "just to piss you off". I barely even know you.

I can still come back to my decision and extend it even more! :)
I did inform you, in the topic on the 7th. Kind of late, I know, my bad.

I just read the topics again and realized I missed one topic, so instead of the 11, it should be 13 November!
Quote:I did inform you, in the topic on the 7th. Kind of late, I know, my bad.
Stop telling lies, you DIDNT inform me. Look what you said in one of the topics on 7th. (topic has been deleted recently, I wonder why..)
Quote:It was indeed actually your unban time, but considering your very nice attitude, as mentioned earlier, I didn't feel like seeing you in the server yet.
That pretty obviously tells me that you never informed me and you never mentioned anything about my bantime extended in that topic.

Im pretty sure you extended my ban time to piss me off, because theres no rule that says you cant create a new topic if the old one is locked. If it was my unban time, and no-one has unbanned me, why shouldnt I create a new topic, considering that no-one has informed me about my unban extended. And now you're trying to cover your ass blaming everything on my attitude and whatever else. Most of the stories, you told me today, were made up today.

I think heres the real story:
I made a topic on my unban date, you thought it wasnt my unban time,
so you decided yo add me 2 more days and later you realized that it
actually was my unban time, but you decided to continue pissing me off.

Or maybe the truth will never be revealed.

If the rules doesnt say anything about making new topics if old one is locked, then why the fuck you're adding me more days? Absurd!

That topic is not deleted, none of the topics get deleted. They are moved to a place called "Dealt With". Due to the forum software, you cannot see your topic there anymore.

(11-07-2009, 06:30 PM)Richard link Wrote: You should be happy I only gave you 5 instead of more.

But your other topic is locked, meaning you shouldn't post here anymore until your unban. Which you didn't do, +2 days.

Do NOT make more topics.

That was my reply.

You should have just been patient, it was the 7th, the day of your unban. But instead wait for your unban, which was due that day, you make another topic saying you are not being treated equally.

And again, it is common sense that if your topic is locked, you shouldn't make another one concerning the same thing. Especially not when you're told not to explicitly(see the quote above) afterwards.
Its common sense to create a new topic, if you havent been unbanned when you should've been already.
You didnt inform me that you've extended my ban time by xx hours, knowing that I COULD create a new topic.
And then you add me more days for your own stupidity.
(11-09-2009, 04:01 PM)Mind47 link Wrote: You didnt inform me that you've extended my ban time by xx hours, knowing that I COULD create a new topic.

That is called not being online 24/7.
Quote:That is called not being online 24/7.

Were you on vacation in Australia and suddenly decided to extend my bantime, knowing that you will be late to inform me about it? Definitely not the case.. You could atleast inform me BEFORE going to Australia, so I wouldnt made that topic. (Note: Australia is just an example)

Lame excuse..

I think this case is solved, someone there can unban me now  :)
I don't think you got my point :/

Never mind anyway.

(11-09-2009, 04:27 PM)Mind47 link Wrote: I think this case is solved, someone there can unban me now  :)

:')