Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Car topic.
That's also the way I bought my own car :+
I got an Opel Corsa (Vauxhall Nova for the British) which doesn't have that good status either :P
Especially the old one that I got.
opel? :D cmon man you have to put up with all the rust.. dunno about corsa but cars like calibra is rusting quick...

true what your saying, but people that drive bmw's and are raised is the ones that doesnt deserve to drive it. theres certain drivers that are treating the car the way it shouldnt be treated. if u know what i mean :D

and businessman driving all the new 7ers, pff i hate them :D in Lithuania no old man is driving a bmw, its always someone that is 18-30 yrs old :D
My Corsa is 15 years old and has no rust. Only a little next to the windscreenwipers, nothing special.
And it still drives quite good for it's age.
The new BMW F10 5 Series was just unveiled today with lots of pics :)

I love the look, very professional and sporty :)

View the pics and info here: http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324662
Looks like BMW 3rd series to me.
(11-25-2009, 09:32 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Looks like BMW 3rd series to me.

I think that's one of the strong points of BMW. If you see one of their cars, you immediately see it's a BMW.
(11-25-2009, 09:35 PM)Victor™ link Wrote: I think that's one of the strong points of BMW. If you see one of their cars, you immediately see it's a BMW.

Ye, but the new 5 series looks a lot like 3 series, I'd say.

And the new 5 series GT edition, niggaplease:

[Image: 2010_bmw_5_gt_preview_002-0129-950x600.jpg]

=

[Image: pobeda_002.jpg]
Ford Mustang baby 8)

[Image: ford-mustang.gif]
(11-14-2009, 09:41 PM)Beethi link Wrote: [Image: peugeot%2B307.jpg]
I'd love to have a peugeot 307!

I got one for my 18th birthday  O+

[Image: car1.png]
(11-04-2010, 04:11 PM)Beethi link Wrote: I got one for my 18th birthday  O+

[Image: car1.png]

Lucky b*tch!!!

All i got for my 18th birthday was a guitar!

Rich parents or rich boyfriend?

Also, looking at the picture again. How the fuck did you get your car into your house? :?