Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[i] influence - UPDATED -
Nope not [d]ead or [g]one mate  ;)
You're damn right, teo will always pwn.
in the last time dind't saw you guys :( onyl bomberteo i think you join at night... do you guys have a forum? not here on lvp ... your own forum... ?
No we dont got a forum , yet .
(11-15-2009, 06:22 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: You're damn right, teo will always pwn.
Im inactive in the last day and ill stay inactive for a while untill ill get a new PC , mine got knocked out .. (after 5 years , thats too much aint it ?)

Well I hope ill buy a new PC soon .. Just wanted to inform you whores !
(12-16-2009, 06:48 PM)Agent link Wrote: Im inactive in the last day and ill stay inactive for a while untill ill get a new PC , mine got knocked out .. (after 5 years , thats too much aint it ?)

That sucks, see you when you get back then Agent. ;)
(12-16-2009, 06:48 PM)Agent link Wrote: Im inactive in the last day and ill stay inactive for a while untill ill get a new PC , mine got knocked out .. (after 5 years , thats too much aint it ?)

Can't ye just snatch one from the army? ;)
(12-17-2009, 11:37 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Can't ye just snatch one from the army? ;)

A computer from the army would own. Maybe not the Israelie Army but like the US Army they got like big TB harddrives and stuff.
(12-17-2009, 06:32 PM)Munch link Wrote: A computer from the army would own. Maybe not the Israelie Army but like the US Army they got like big TB harddrives and stuff.

windows 95

xD