Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Banned

Nickname: [P]owned
Date of the ban: 12 Rocktober 2009, around 22:00 Amsterdam time
Suspected Reason: Truck at the cruise
Your IP address: 77.248.120.133

I was riding for about 30 mins in the cruise when I got banned. I had a big truck and sometimes I hit another car because a truck is slow with breaks and stearing. When people hit something in front of me it is not my problem that I hit them...
You were banned by HaZe for disturbing the cruise, you'll have to wait for him to reply.
And I shot the tire of Jerico flat after he killed me in the cruise by the paint spray after the admins did nothing. So I decited to be my own judge..

[Image: 12698469-redirected]
I don't believe you are innocent. You already tried killing someone twice, then came back, coincidentally with a big ass truck and started ramming everyone.

2 day ban
You were constantly ramming everyone at the cruise. Including me. I warned you several times, first step from me was to blow up your car as an punishment. But then you came back to shoot at everyone. I did leave after that. But i understand you went on with your "bad" behaviour.

greetz,

jerico
I wasn't ramming everyone willfull, you didn't warn me (I saw nothinhg) and I didn't shot at everyone, just you.