Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Banned
Nickname: MaoriBoy
Date of the ban: 16 September 12:45 Nz time
Suspected Reason: Not sure
Your IP address: 125.238.136.123

I was playing than it just said server disconnected. I tried login back into samp it says connection success than says I'm banned so I'm not really sure why I've been banned.
Hey there, MaoriBoy. Joe's a bit preoccupied at the moment so he's asked me to reply for him.

Joe tells me that he saw your car fly up into the sky after you used a ramp, suggesting you used a gravity bug. He's been kind enough to give you a one day ban, so just come back tomorrow and everything will be all set!

Have a good evening. ;)
What? a one day ban I don't even know what a gravity bug is. I can remember using the ramping option but could it be my lag causing it to look like a gravity bug.

I've never used cheats or bugs if you can explain to me how it works maybe I did it but it would of been unintentionally.
Just for clarification, please explain in detail what you were doing just before the ban.
I just died from falling form my helicopter in San Fierro I think but than it automatically sent me back to lvp behind the waterfall place. I bought the prop than was running around than out of nowhere it said server disconnected.

I can't remember even ramping at the time must of been way before that.
Well, Joe just told me to unban you. Regardless of what the cause was, go have fun playing again. :P
Thanks TEF just know that I'm a lover not a cheater :P
Just know that bug abusers aren't necessarily cheaters. ;)