Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need For Speed History (1995 - 2008)
as a matter of fact ''Need for Speed series'' are the best racing games of the world.

I played my First NFS game when I was 6 years old. as far as I remember it was NFS 2 (SE). Maybe, does LasTRace remember that, I played it much time with him :z

I've played mostly three games of Nfs series, those were Underground 2,Most Wanted,Carbon

and I'm playing NFS Shift These days  :)

NFS For life!
Yeah, i do. We were trayin' to finish the tournament in NFS 2 (SE) with Ford's or with McLaren's. There was a car called "FZR" or something, using it with speed up password ftw :D

But that was tooooo old, when we were little, but it was fun. I can't take pleasure from games as much as i did those days  ;(
Carbon, Hot pursuit and Underground 2 ftw!  8)
(08-08-2010, 11:33 AM)Unbreak link Wrote: Carbon, Hot pursuit and Underground 2 ftw!  8)

MW>Carbon
(08-08-2010, 01:44 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: MW>Carbon
Yeah!  Blacklist 15 ftw!

my fav player is TORU SATO! with Black Mclaren
UNDERGROUND 2 + Carbon + pro street Rocks
Most wanted waz the worst for me just not driving in night makes me sick altho pro street is same not night but i like it xD
(08-08-2010, 05:09 PM)Darkness link Wrote: UNDERGROUND 2 + Carbon + pro street Rocks
Most wanted waz the worst for me just not driving in night makes me sick altho pro street is same not night but i like it xD

pro street = big fail  :X
(08-07-2010, 11:40 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit!!!!!

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - Trailer and Gameplay From E3 2010

Discuss...

Ah that was like 1st NFS that I played, I had it on PC :+ I guess this is a remake.
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 is the best fuck the rest  _O- _O-
(08-08-2010, 10:13 PM)XaZaX link Wrote: NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 is the best fuck the rest  _O- _O-

MW > HP2