Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED #2]banned
HI I was banned today

Nickname: BratacTealc
Date of the ban: 11 July 2009, 00:30 GMT+1
Suspected Reason: Money Cheat
Your IP address: 94.222.**.***    my IP now    94.222.61.180

I was banned  for money cheat but i didn't cheat. I played about 35 hours  and had 60 million on my bank account. I got help with money from Mr_Massacre because he have enough money, thats why he played over 200 hours. I don't cheat and I never cheated in my life. Hope you will unbann me because i was banned wrongly.  I think TEF banned me.  And  2 days before I had a disagreement with TEF, and thats why he banned me i think.

PS@ TEF  i play GTA-SA-MP since 2009    October 2008 I knew nothing about GTASA-MP  I didn't know about existence of SA-MP

And If someone banned he is banned forever I Think?????  PLEASE ALL MODERATOR READ THIS.

I know from other persons that your mood( TEF ) is very instabil :-) And ythat you kicked and banned others before because you didn't like them  or had disagreements. 

Faithfully BratacTealc
(07-11-2009, 12:52 AM)BratacTealc link Wrote: PS@ TEF  i play GTA-SA-MP since 2009    October 2008 I knew nothing about GTASA-MP  I didn't know about existence of SA-MP
That's an excuse I've not heard in a while, but still just as full of shit. ;)

(07-11-2009, 12:52 AM)BratacTealc link Wrote: And If someone banned he is banned forever I Think?????  PLEASE ALL MODERATOR READ THIS.
Our opinions don't vary with cheaters. You'll stay banned.

(07-11-2009, 12:52 AM)BratacTealc link Wrote: I know from other persons that your mood( TEF ) is very instabil :-) And ythat you kicked and banned others before because you didn't like them  or had disagreements.

_O- You know nothing of me except one argument we had. Don't try to insult me simply because you got caught evading.

Denied once again. If you choose to create more appeals, you'll be muted from the forum.