Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PC being annoying =/
Hi,

Well, my computer won't start any more (No I'm not typing it from the one I'm talking about :P). When you start it, it loads for one second, then the screen says "No signal detected" and it just keeps making the same noise when it should make another one. Any help?

Thanks,
Matthias
Post your specs please! Especially your motherboard type could be interesting. Also, what is beep does it give you?
It sounds like a videocard problem.
Hm after reading your edited post it looks like its your graphics card.

Do you see anything on the monitor at all before it says "No Signal Detected"?
Does your mainboard "beep" when startup?

Usually the mainboard's manual has a list of all "beep sounds", because every failure has another beep sound.

First off all: thanks for your replies so far.

@ Fireburn: I'll try to find them :X
@ FarePak: Yes I do, it shows me the logo of the company of the screen (BenQ)
@ Hitman: normally my computer first beeps slow, then it says No Signal Detected (normal) and then it goes louder and the screen outputs. Problem is: it doesn't go louder any more, it just keeps beeping slow =/
When you start up the computer, look to see if the fan on the video card is spinning.
this = video card problem most probably

cos = u can see benQ logo..

prob is either ur output cable is doomed or ur output source is,.

maybe video card is just faulty..

u can try to RMA it.....first test it in another pc  O-)
Had that 2 once, Try to remove it and place it back in, for some reason my card was out of postion 8)7 and it keeps beeping till you turn of your computer.
Thanks for your help guys. I got my computer working again. Appearently the graphic card was screwed. So I took him out, but now I can't play SA:MP any more untill I got a new one :P
Lol matthias, it's like a new gphx card you had and it's already broken  :P