Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Yes its all good knowing that you atleast know how to copy and paste I mean most idiots know how to do that.  Copy and pasting that here doesnt prove you understand the word young grasshopper.
Young?!?!?!? Aint rcp like 28 o_O

Does it really look like I give the biggest fuck? And im not talking about his actual age, im talking about his mental age.
Yeah, James beat me to the point.
rCp's arguably the most mature [BB] member, and that's really saying something...
(09-09-2009, 12:49 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah, James beat me to the point.
rCp's arguably the most mature [BB] member, and that's really saying something...

Yeah I've always thought that, but I don't think James thinks that too, or not that he shows in the previous post :p
Nah he probably thinks that,
(09-09-2009, 12:49 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: and that's really saying something...
for the other members of the clan.
(09-09-2009, 01:03 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Nah he probably thinks that, for the other members of the clan.

Yeah I know he probably does think that, but I mean I don't think that's what he meant in the post you were replying to.
He might be the most mature, but he's still not anywhere close to understanding what idiot truely means...
Lmao James ftw
<3 Gunso