Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]CorePad
Nickname: CorePad
Date of the ban: 21 April 2009, around 21 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Flying car
Your IP address: 217.129.200.254

Extra notes: Here it is what happened:
-well i enter the tune shop like 3 times, cuz i hitted with my car, then i saw a truck that can carry cars on the top,  i followed that guy from tune shop to ammo shop, when he arrived to ammo shop went back to tune, and i fixed my car again on the tune shop, and he tryed to steal my car, but i was near tune shop so he couldnt come near me on foot, then another guy came and toke him on a infernus, and i was alone there, i was playing around with my car, the truck was still there so i put the car on the top of the truck ,stayed there like 2-3 secs and ... Banned from flying car

I talked with TEF and FiXeR, FiXeR suggested me to post again to tell all the story and see what the mod that banned me saw.

Regards Abyss,
Well, I've talked with Corepad and I asked him to explain what happened from his point of view. Can the person that banned CorePad (Darkfire is this case) explain what he saw (every detail you remember :p) Did you see CorePad's car really flying (I think you know how that looks like) or was his car just moving up/ down or floating?

That "Possible speed hacker" warning we receive, get's triggered sometimes when someone tuned his car. And if you watch this person, it sometimes looks like he's flying but in fact he isn't. (Seen this several times). So the question is; was he really flying?

His story looks pretty logical too.
Yo

Yes you did quit the tune shop, drove about 20meters, then I saw the car start going up in the air, really slow, looked exactly as you were cheating, (I know this cause thats how it look at my screen if I start flying). I'm pretty sure you cheated, however if it may look like this after you quit the tune shop, does it, Fixer?
Darkfire

can you tell me which car i was on?
Im pretty sure i was very close to the tune shop, nothing like 20 meters
And im pretty sure i didnt cheat aswell
i was on the top of the truck after i went out of the tune shop, not flying -.-
(04-22-2009, 02:19 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Yo

Yes you did quit the tune shop, drove about 20meters, then I saw the car start going up in the air, really slow, looked exactly as you were cheating, (I know this cause thats how it look at my screen if I start flying). I'm pretty sure you cheated, however if it may look like this after you quit the tune shop, does it, Fixer?
Maybe the ramp truck he was driving on was invisible to you? It'll happen sometimes when you see a person float but they're just standing on a car that isn't synced for you
(04-22-2009, 03:17 PM)Carcass link Wrote: Maybe the ramp truck he was driving on was invisible to you? It'll happen sometimes when you see a person float but they're just standing on a car that isn't synced for you

I wasnt driving the truck, there was no1 inside the truck, i was driving a car and i was going to put my car on the top of the ramp
Some1 left the truck there, so i was fooling around with my car and the ramp
(04-22-2009, 03:19 PM)Abyss link Wrote: I wasnt driving the truck, there was no1 inside the truck, i was driving a car and i was going to put my car on the top of the ramp
Some1 left the truck there, so i was fooling around with my car and the ramp
I know, thats why I said "he was driving on" and not in otherwise the car wouldn't have been invisible. That usually only happens when no one is in the car.
There was no trucks there, neither any ramp, I only saw you and a black car coming out of the tune shop, backwards, turn to right, drive to the road next to the tune shop, then the car start going up in the air. I don't remember what car you had, but that's not important anyway.
(04-22-2009, 03:39 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: There was no trucks there, neither any ramp, I only saw you and a black car coming out of the tune shop, backwards, turn to right, drive to the road next to the tune shop, then the car start going up in the air. I don't remember what car you had, but that's not important anyway.

Im sorry man but thats not true, i never left the parking lot that is on the tune shop when i left the garage. and there was a truck there, and the ramp i was talking about is the ramp that the truck have to put cars inside. Like i sayd before the other car that was on tune shop, picked up the guy who was driving the truck and toke him away, and i stayed with the truck and the car on the parking lot
Alright, talked with another crew member, and it could been the SAMP sync messing up, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, have fun playing.