Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
I'm assuming that all the rebels were killed by Thanos.
Perfectly balanced.
Lel pesanteruru needs help from thanos to kill some rebels or what? You can keep your kingom clean yoself? Wheres your knighs and shit? Looks like everyone left you, only sleepey is laughing from crap you typin, you should consider reising his rank. Would be a good start going from the botom you at. As a Kingtrolololo I now making peruru a pesanteruru. Make one more stupid post and you be a hoboruru you got dat? -_- peace out o/
(08-21-2018, 10:17 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Lel pesanteruru needs help from thanos to kill some rebels or what? You can keep your kingom clean yoself? Wheres your knighs and shit? Looks like everyone left you, only sleepey is laughing from crap you typin, you should consider reising his rank. Would be a good start going from the botom you at. As a Kingtrolololo I now making peruru a pesanteruru. Make one more stupid post and you be a hoboruru you got dat? -_- peace out   o/

Your words mean nothing to me, peasant.
Kingtrololololol Rulz \m/
(08-24-2018, 07:34 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Kingtrololololol Rulz \m/

What exactly do you rule, peasant?
This thread for sure \m/ trol rulz lvp
(08-25-2018, 03:00 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: This thread for sure \m/ trol rulz lvp

You can have this thread. And you can have LVP.
For I rule ALL.
Sup fellas. Just hop in to check on pesanteruru if he is behaving or still needs a snikers. Guess he does still need it someone should help him cuz #keeengtrololo aint gunna get his hands dirty feeding peasanteruru. Peace \m/
Thank you for checking in peasant Trolo. If only more peasants were like you.
Hi Peru