Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(10-02-2009, 02:20 PM)azerty link Wrote: i bet we all stop samp

Amen for that  :+
Cant believe you guys are fighting over fucking IPS and "fake this fake that". Shut the fuck up already, your just flooding this thread with bullshit.
(10-02-2009, 09:41 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Cant believe you guys are fighting over fucking IPS and "fake this fake that". Shut the fuck up already, your just flooding this thread with bullshit.

Exactly, and like I have the time to impersonate anybody even related to UvH, it would be a waste of time, Darius is an idiot.

@XiZ, I am telling the truth here man. I have no reason to impersonate anyone of UvH, or anyone for that matter.
This is just something I don't do. Now you guys need to shut up already, because it ain't me.
Funny story.
hmm

whuz that chick XiZ ?  :7
Kaley Cuoco
hmm nice..!

but i still prefer megan bomb !

hahahaa
megan fox is hot, but shes overrated.
good shit on lvp today guys. i guess it were Holden, Ubernatoman, Violax, Outbreak and Fat_Cobra who were on. damn sure plenty of sLKs :)
(10-03-2009, 11:26 AM)Prez link Wrote: good shit on lvp today guys. i guess it were Holden, Ubernatoman, Violax, Outbreak and Fat_Cobra who were on. damn sure plenty of sLKs :)
Haha yeah i had 79 kill streak, then i timed so i raged a wee bit and didn't come back :P