Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why Your Name?
(12-13-2007, 07:45 PM)GodOfKill link Wrote: ChinChan rulez do the ass dance xD  :P :P

:D

[me=Chanster]gets embarresed[/me]
i chose my name loonlyrider,part the fact that is was spose to be loonyrider(due to the fact that i spent a lot of time on my m/c with the front wheel in the air),but miss spelled it with a l,so i stuck with it for as long as i can remember on most of the m/c forums,so it just seemed right to use it on lvp,so there you go folks  _O-
My original name was .MooN.. I began getting good and i thought MooN was too femme of a name so i chose HaZe.
Nooblet = My Brother's Nickname for me :(
95 = My baseball number from when i was little, NOT 1995! :(
Played Somekind op boring game with monthly payment(Face of mankind) and gave away char to some guy who changed the name in shoebox. Then every one from FOM started playing SAMP so i joined them with the nickname shoebox so people recoginzed me.

But i normally use Nerd,Goldnerd,silvernerd for online games  :)
and I use that name because gaming is for nerds  ;)
Well I do like a curry..... :D

And a few pinits of Guinness    :? :?
It is Advertising.  Lynexon is the main character from my book Triblood (not finished).  I created the name.  He's  a person who is part Demon (wolfagon (mix between Wolf and Dragon)), part Human, and Part vampire. 
Obviously based upon the Ferrari 360 Spider which is my favorite car. I've been using the alias for every site i sign up for beginning with the Nintendo Nsider forums in 2004. (You don't even wanna know what i used before that...) 
(12-13-2007, 07:15 PM)Chanster link Wrote: yes i am  :>

:o

I didn't expect that... :P

But it's good to know, cool!  ;)

(12-15-2007, 01:43 PM)Lynexon link Wrote: (wolfagon (mix between Wolf and Dragon))

It almost sounded like WolFAGGOT... :P

(12-15-2007, 01:43 PM)Lynexon link Wrote: part Human, and Part vampire. 

Uhm, "Humpire"?!  :P
How a triblood is born: woman gets attacked by a demon (censored), woman gives birth but is attacked by vampires before cord is cut, therefore, Not quite human but not quite vampire, but half demon.

for those interested in Triblood, pm me

(12-18-2007, 08:05 AM)mosteeL link Wrote: It almost sounded like WolFAGGOT... :P
come on man, give me a break.  Writing is hard.

Other books: Whatever Happens, Happens.  Triblood: Phantom Realm.  Triblood 2: True Apocalypse.  Reclamation saga pt 2 and 3 (WHH, The Party, Land of Honor).  Entering the Goliath.  The Future Saga (The First Future, Second Chances, The Final Future)

a quote from me:  Good sequels are those that are planned before the story is finished.