Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Draco
Nickname: [Draco]
Date of the ban: Today
Suspected Reason:  Aimbot
Your IP address: Idk
Extra notes: Well guys and whomever so it may concern...I am banned in name of aimbot by [BB]Nightfury.. where my aim was legit and proper i didnt use any type of aimbot..i dueled [BB]Diablo, Edz, [BB]Nightfurry and Slick several times today....all i had was perfect aim.....[BB]Nightfurry doesnt even know how to identify aimbot..well to be more precise i dueled Diablo and made 6-4 and 5-5 well he didnt suspect me for aimbot....all i had was perfect criticals from my sawn and my uzi...this furry told its not even perfect uzi when i dueled him and atlast he got dropped by 10-0 and 9-0 and 4-1..thats is his problem not my problem for not having skills...well if u guys start banning palyers for perfect criticals and aim then u will have to ban all legit aim players...and finally one more thing since i dont have any aimbot..banning me makes nothing changed. if i come bak after 7 days or so my aim will be same as before.. then lets see what will this [BB]Nightfurry tell about it...and will duel other admins too with the same aim and moving skills lets c what others say....[BB]Nightfurry btw goodjob mate....waiting for my unban for which u banned me uselessy..lets see...... WAITING FOR A ADMIN TO REPLYY....I RESPECT ALL OTHER ADMINS IN LVP NOT ANYMORE THIS [BB]Nightfurry...countdown ur days mate..
Hello draco.

When i was undercover and fought you before, it seemed like you got aimbot but then you left.

Then when i saw you online today,me and diablo fought you,your shots were soo accurate  which took 150 Damage with 1shot which is crazy,and your uzi always follow's me no matter how much i run.and im sure you were using aimbot.

And sure,we can duel after you are unbanned.

Do not join the server until your ban expires Or your ban duration will increase.
Draco,

It would appear that the 7 day ban that this thread is in regards to expired on October 2nd.  You were then banned again on the same day (by a different crew member) for the same reason. I'm going to close this thread out, but feel free to create a new thread to discuss the new ban.