Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]Banned
Nickname: Master72
Date: 2010-06-16  19:37
Suspected Reason: Health
IP: 200.109.159.27

Hello. Yesterday I was banned by health, please check because I do not play hack, you will realize that killed me several times and I just walked export car, I faced a number and win the fight but others as well kill me, I do not understand reason of the banned.

Please someone explain to me what happened?
P.D. someone understand Spanish?
I'll inform the admin who banned you.
He will answer here soon.
Thank you, wait your answer
Hi,ive just read the other topic that was created by you on another nick,but Cheating is perm ban Sorry you wont get unbanned.

Goodluck on other servers. :w
The other issue is not mine, if you check you will notice that both created accounts and have time, I have a cyber here with 5 pc and connect other friends and clients, it is forbidden? we can not play more from the same ip? I always played free legal and much less hack cheat.
The rule is: Your IP = Your reponsibility
If one cheats, you are all banned.
but I do not use cheat, and was playing and there was only one here, I went out the window of banned me, so why me banned?
(06-18-2010, 02:35 PM)Master72 link Wrote: but I do not use cheat, and was playing and there was only one here, I went out the window of banned me, so why me banned?

(06-18-2010, 11:17 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: Hi,ive just read the other topic that was created by you on another nick,but Cheating is perm ban Sorry you wont get unbanned.
please just want to review
I remember I was fighting with another player by private message and accuse me of using cheat, then kill me,
another player after a while I kill myself I remember it was
[e[K]z]Top_Gun, he was the last
I have no need to use cheat,
LVP are rules and I have a playing time
We are not saying that you cheated. But maybe someone using your PC or IP did cheat.