Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] i was banned again 4 the same reason
Nickname: BaBooM
Date of the ban: 4 November 2008, around 15 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: health hack
Your IP address:81.100.228.201

Extra notes:  today   i spawned  and my health was flashin i got in to a car and  i woudlnt stop flashin  when i  got  out it woudlnt stop  then this  guy  started shootin  me and i was diein and it  says  i was  banned b4  i coudle  do any thing  i really like playing at  los ven  i hav 15 mil in my bank  and i dnt CHEAT!! please if you  coulde find it in your harts to  uban me agaian  thank your  danny-boi :?
(11-04-2008, 08:23 PM)Ba-BooM link Wrote: Nickname: BaBooM
Date of the ban: 4 November 2008, around 15 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: health hack
Your IP address:81.100.228.201

Extra notes:  today   i spawned  and my health was flashin i got in to a car and  i woudlnt stop flashin  when i  got  out it woudlnt stop  then this  guy  started shootin  me and i was diein and it  says  i was  banned b4  i coudle  do any thing  i really like playing at  los ven  i hav 15 mil in my bank  and i dnt CHEAT!! please if you  coulde find it in your harts to  uban me agaian  thank your  danny-boi :?

ive just on hooked my router and i wasent banned then i got banned for ban evaving omfg!!!  I DONT FUCKIN CHEAT PFFFF
Wait for an official reply that you're unbanned.

So let's wait for the person who banned you.
okay.. :'( but  how do i find out  who banned me  :/  ....
You will found out when he/she posts here :P
ghey!! how longs this gonna take..... pff
About as long as my penis. So we may be here for a while.
Well, now you know who banned you (that would be me), tell me why I should unban you. We have a spawnprotection, true, but that doesn't last a (few) minute(s)! How do you explain that your healthbar was still blinking after a couple of minutes?
this is what i mean  my  health  woudlnt stop  flashin  dude  i dont know  how to cheat  omg please unban me!

its not  like i  go deathmatchin i just roleplay  on there please i havent done  eneything
EDIT: okay but im  not unbanned still please i really want to play!!

p.s about coz that wasent very long xD

Edit:  still not unbanned my ip 81.96.253.125 i think thanks