Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sorry.. For all
Nickname: Cazador_ThaY
Date of the ban: 8 December 2006, around 8-9 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Money's hack... Read down please
Your IP address: 217.217.27.**
Admin that banned you: I don't know..

Extra notes: Read this, please, I have my reason. I was cheating, yes, but.. look, I installed SA-MP yesterday morning (I'm a little inexperienced) and, everybody killed me, I can't killed anything, and I saw that a lot of peopleĀ  have better guns than me (and millions of dollars...). I went to found how to had more money, and I found a cheat.. I was very happy that finally I could kill any person...

The hack didn't to serve for anything, because before to used I killed three people, But when I use it, I'd been banned, and in order to finish off the task, I saw a car flying (I never saw that) and I want to made it... Yesterday night I can't slept because I was think that can I say you.. I to decided to count the truth. Everione was a player inexperiuenced someday, but, if you don't unbanned me (I understand it), Know that I am not going to never use cheats never in my life, and When I say something is certain, because the word for my is it everything.

I request to them of knees that clear the ban to me, although understand if me they didn't clear it, but first of all, thanks to read to me.

Cazador

Messages In This Thread
Sorry.. For all - by Cazador - 12-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Re: Sorry.. For all - by Badeend - 12-09-2006, 05:11 PM