Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Discord ban
That still doesn't give you a right to decide its me or not. And it's totally not me. The reason I didn't say anything is because I had some other issues that made me leave discord for a day and I didn't bother looking at it until deer mentioned me in #general-talk. And then I started looking up at the chat and it already happened. I even told everyone there before that's its not me means it's not me. You wanted to turn that into one hell of a disturbing topic followed by disturbing pictures. I'm not wrong neither I changed. And one more thing to make all this clear, I'm a bloody human like you. I'm not born with any extraordinary superpowers that you are mentioning and just like you and everyone else in this world, I've a common heart, living a life just like you are having. If you don't understand this, then you can not understand the true meaning of respect, reality and life. I'm sorry for everything. 
I'm storming out of this appeal now. You can say whatever you want. I'll never bother you again 

Regards, 
Sophia Naz

Messages In This Thread
Discord ban - by Orlando - 07-29-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Russell - 07-29-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Finisha - 07-29-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Sophia Naz - 07-29-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Orlando - 07-30-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Discord ban - by Sophia Naz - 07-30-2020, 03:51 PM