Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Discord ban
Multiple people made complaints,this is suprising to me,since noone said to me "Hey Orlando,dont mention my name in your jokes bcz it offends me",i only saw people laughing and having fun. Other than that anime picture,i didnt see any other case i went too far with my jokes. Russell,i see that one day punishment as reasonable and pretty fair,also the language you used to speak to me makes me accept your judgment without any reason to rebel against it or you. Here again you show me again that your respect is well deserved. While i cant say the same for those two who commented below. The first,Finisha says to me that i must apologise for unban,and anything i say in my defense can make my case even worse. We honor you your majesty and your orders are law for us,your humble and loyal servants. We will make sure your commandments will be applied by your soldiers as soon as possible. Please accept our apoligies in the name of our people.
As for Sophia,you seem to be having a lot of fun until yesterday,what happened that disturbed your peace? Did my cartoon memes disturb you only after yesterday's admin's actions on me and before you rolled on the floor laughing at our memes and jokes? So,now you all of the sudden support the other side and make me guilty and harmful to the community? I like your shift to the side with power,because that benefits your interests more. Why would i be feel ashamed? I'm not the one posting close to +18 images on facebook,and then not admitting that its me where clearly your face and hair are the same as the current profile picture you have on discord. Also,same name and same location/country is proof that that facebook profile is or was yours. Nice of you talking about shame pointing your finger to me when you're the one with a shameful photo on facebook. This should settle who cares more about the -18 kids of the community. For you two i have an advice to take example from your seniour above and chill,it's just a game and you're the administrators of it. It's clearly not on your benefit to dispell from the community funny and interesting guys like me and only keeping dead serious people who strictly follow every rule. I'm sure the chat will probably be dead without my and Sneax's presence there. Get some common sense and chill,we live in democracy and not dictature thank god. Try not to show comunist attitude in a community of a video game.

Messages In This Thread
Discord ban - by Orlando - 07-29-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Russell - 07-29-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Finisha - 07-29-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Sophia Naz - 07-29-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Orlando - 07-30-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Discord ban - by Sophia Naz - 07-30-2020, 03:51 PM