Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Discord ban
A quick recap to what happened on discord chat. I kept sharing photos,memes and making jokes about some lvp players,including making fun of myself saying stupid things,all for the purpose of entertaining people. We were having a lot of fun together and we didnt say to each other hey you fuck your mother and family or fuck your race you black african shit. Sorry for these words but i want to show the never grown ups what a real insult is. Where i admit i crossed the boundary is where i sent an inappropriate image of 2 anime characters in bed and wrote the names Sophia and Sneax there. Still,these two get a long well with each other and i'm sure they wouldnt bother much about this. What i get in response to this is a question by an admin,Finisha,saying "Do you want to be kicked from chat?",i just said that those two wouldnt bother about it and 2 minutes after,i couldnt see LVP on my discord. I didnt have his discord to pm him and talk to him so i'd have to ask a friend. Still making decisions on his own and asking me to apologise or you'll stay banned.How do you judge this action? Reasonable and fair? Or immature and aggressive? I've experienced the same thing before from other admins. Taking action on their own based on what they judge it's bad for server and community. 
I'm totally against these dictatorial like behaviours from some administrators of a video game server. This clearly reveals to me that you want to take revenge from what your boss does at you at work and how he treats you to some players of a video game. Aren't we all equals? Did i threaten,misstreat or put anyone to shame? Clearly not,as i said before we were just having fun with each other and we'd honestly like to resolve our issues and misunderstoods with each other. Since noone of us complained to admins (wich i assume not),admins shouldnt interfere,for inappropriate images i totally agree admins should interfere but for some cool conversations where 20 people are entertained regularly,no. Russell,if you're manager and developer,heart & soul of the server,then why do these fishes talk in your place and take actions on their mind,disrespecting every human right by their abusive behaviour? You should reconsider of replacing like half of your staff with better nice and educated guys,which you already have some but the rest are just retards and useless guys who say dont do that,dont do this because they think of themselves as some god or emperor,superior to everyone else.

Messages In This Thread
Discord ban - by Orlando - 07-29-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Russell - 07-29-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Finisha - 07-29-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Sophia Naz - 07-29-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Discord ban - by Orlando - 07-30-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Discord ban - by Sophia Naz - 07-30-2020, 03:51 PM