Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestion
Hello everyone!
I have a couple of suggestions

Suggestion #1 

Name changes

Their should be 2 ways in the server to change your name:

¡) Ingame command- this can be a easier and quicker way to get your name changed but it must be limmited.this i mean you can only use the command to change your name after 1 month. Example command: /Changename <Old name>  <New name> and when a player types this and their name is changed they can use this command again after a month has passed

¡¡)Ask an high ranking admin- Admins with higher ranks can be able to change player names. The same rules applies that their name can only be changed once a month but the tag can be changed at any point in time, so the player can remove a clan tag or club tag whenever they feel like it

Suggestion #2
Bugged assist command

Meaning if a player has found themself stuck(bugged) ingame they can use a command like /sync to help them, instead of reloging, and of course if this command didnt work they will be forced to relog

Suggestion #3 
Help Command

This command /h [text] gives a player access to contact any online or any admins on irc for and help

Suggestion #4 

Weather Command

These commands /day /night /rain /fog can be used by aby individuals who wants to set their weather

Thank you for reading and understanding! I will love to hear your views/comments

-[InS]Drackokek

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion - by Drackokek - 04-03-2019, 01:55 AM
RE: Suggestion - by Beaner - 04-03-2019, 02:18 AM
RE: Suggestion - by Drackokek - 04-03-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: Suggestion - by Specifer - 04-03-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Suggestion - by Drackokek - 04-03-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Suggestion - by Beaner - 04-04-2019, 01:09 AM