Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaint against -DoctorG | Biased adminship actions.
Hi HC.Starboy,

I've reviewed your statement and I've come to the conclusion that DoctorG handled the situation correctly.

The video evidence clearly shows Jasmine engaging in combat with you when you used /kill. This is considered command abuse. The reason that we have implemented the 'cooling down system' as you have named it, is to try to minimize the amount of death evading by commands. If this 'cooling down' period has passed, that does not automatically mean that you are then allowed to use your commands again.

Your log shows me a history of command abuse and flaming and swearing. In the past six months you've been banned for command abuse at least 3 times and also 3 times for swearing and flaming in both English and your mother tongue. This does not even factor in the amount of times you have just been warned/kicked for these offenses.

Taking your history into consideration I think the length of your ban is long but  just. 10 days for the abuse and 3 days for the swearing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaint against -DoctorG | Biased adminship actions. - by Matrix_Smith - 01-11-2018, 07:16 PM