Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaint against -DoctorG | Biased adminship actions.
Hello,

This was an easy decision to take given the actions that led to it. You used /kill to avoid getting killed by Jasmine. Simple as that.

As for the cooldown, I actually tested it with PigBenis (thanks again!) before banning you. Like I told you in our conversation, it was obvious you waited for it to be over so you could /kill yourself. I asked you why you did it and you chose not to answer my question.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: He might had had a look at the video or not, because when i questioned him about it, he was unable to reply me about the situation but he had shut himself off in front of me as it seemed like he was boggled.

That's a blatant lie.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Whatever the soft spot he is having towards this 'jasmine' shouldn't have clouded his judgement on atleast a 'regular player', its where i blame him as a Biased admin(I have other proofs to prove this.).

I never take any sides. I'm curious to see the so called proof, please provide it.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: DoctorG had banned me without her posting a "complaint" in "Complaint Section", He hadn't even bothered to take the situation under the discussion. Atleast he should have heard what i had to say/defend.

I banned many people over private reports. You can't defend yourself in the complaint section as players are not allowed to reply to others' topics.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: When i tried to joined server and found out that i was "Surprise Banned" had me shocked and freaked out, i tried to talk this over with DoctorG but it was non productive and not helpful.

If by non productive you mean not unbanning you then yes, you are right. I think I was pretty helpful sending you the link to the video and explaining the reason behind your ban.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: DoctorG is the only person that have ruined my reputation now...

I beg to differ. Out of these 31 logs, most of them kicks or bans, 2 were made by me. Your reputation is far from pristine.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: I was forcibly banned by 'Jasmine' for 15 days after Humza Temp'ed her. (then my clanmate asked about the reason but her pride was touching the sky.) Hubris and ambition, i despise that... So, i thought not to say a thing and complete my ban period and come back and fight this child off with skills. But this went out of limits, doctor is leaning totally towards her, unbelievable..

Once again, I believe I'm impartial. If I see someone breaking the rules I take action no matter who that person is.

I usually handle the complaints but since this one is against me I'll wait for a management member to decide what to do with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaint against -DoctorG | Biased adminship actions. - by DoctorG - 01-11-2018, 06:22 PM