Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[HC]Lash abusing
Joined server, saw a guy to kill - [HC]Lash. After kiling him 2 times he turned on godmode because he wanted to complete a personal achievement (certain number of exports) - nothing to do with administrating the server, hence abusing admin powers for personal gain.

Then, after I still kept shooting him (he didnt lose hp tho) he killed me with some admin command (i exploded) because he thought i was annoying (hello DM server?) and came up with an excuse "ops" - I could understand if i was actually disturbing some admin stuff, but in this case it was just his personal goals.

Then when i was close to him again, he repeatedly "fixed" me so that I would spawn far away from him so he can continue doing his personal objects - yet again, nothing related to administrating the server, therefore no actual need for using admin commands which he did abuse.

Then he started to insult me with very vulgar words, disgusting behaviour for an admin who should be a role model for all other players.

When that didn't work for him, he decided to jail me into some abandoned island without any real reason. 

Screenshots:
[Image: KomoGtB.png]
[Image: 2WRLEY5.jpg]
[Image: rzgxTtr.jpg]
[Image: lgv2Td1.jpg]
[Image: t8SeofX.png]

Messages In This Thread
[HC]Lash abusing - by captain_obvious - 11-10-2017, 10:40 PM
RE: [HC]Lash abusing - by Lash - 11-11-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: [HC]Lash abusing - by captain_obvious - 11-13-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: [HC]Lash abusing - by Lash - 11-13-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: [HC]Lash abusing - by captain_obvious - 11-14-2017, 07:16 AM