Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I want Orange (・.◤)
Hello Evry1.. actually idgaf about it but i was kinda perturbed bout the issue today so here we go.. tbh with you....... :v guys i had a desire twinkling in ma eyez and eventually it arose in making me type something to spam a thread post. but i do have a considerable reason so stick around.  [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)](͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)[/color]

For me orange color is kinda funky in comparison to black(I like Black, Who doesn't?) ezy way I could have pmed any admin about the issue but as i said, i have a reason and it is interesting to just spam a thread :D (for sketchy desires..) so here we go with the issue.. Ingame Dan is a VIP guy and it is written VIP on stats and assets menu there. but, on forums as we can see i do not have funky orange color(coz colour is hardwork). It doesn't do much to me but i wanna see forum VIP features sooo Turn black Dan to Orange Dan if you can. By the way as i remember we transfered the amount through staff computer(coz u nva trust ur frandez).. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Also i wanna add something - I actually did slurped through all forum root content and was confound that outta all that moonshine no one started any Health/fitness related thread :D I would be glad if someone starts it, already inkling. over and out

Messages In This Thread
I want Orange (・.◤) - by Dan - 10-28-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: I want Orange (・.◤) - by DoctorG - 10-28-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: I want Orange (・.◤) - by Xanland - 10-28-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: I want Orange (・.◤) - by Dan - 10-29-2017, 05:39 AM