PART 1 --->
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33185.html
[Image: c_602.png]

[Image: c_605.png]

[Image: c_607.png]

Q - THE WAY OF THE MONK
[Image: image.png]

[Image: asda.png]
Watching the movement of Samp, I always looked for a new refuge .. tried to open new horizons in the game .. find my new, the true path.
Fate was not long to wait for me .. and I came across a Magic Island. There I gained my mental equilibrium SAMP.
My life is divided into two parts .. on QUIPT and Lombart Leopardo (which became the holy way of the monk).
In the story of the game I is divided into a plane and get on island magic .. where to survive I have to get food and infinite quests related to the work.
[Image: sa_mp_203.png]
On the server, there is a rigid system of rules -
1. Do not inviting (on other servers use information and other communications systems - is prohibited)
2. A clear compliance with the rules.
3. The system of donations (Donate)
[Image: sa_mp_244.png]
I have chosen the way of a citizen on this server.. there is credible war and wealthy VIP players. I, in turn, did not participate in the battles,
and as always try to just make myself.
[Image: sa_mp_342.png]
I have to earn a housing, a car, get a gun for protection and
to learn a magic to choose a side fraction -
[Image: sa_mp_596.png]
There are several factions of the ruling on the Magic Island:
1. Angels (light)
They descended from the heavens to protect the island from mischief.
2. Demons (dark)
got out of the ground to do evil.
3. Guardians (administration)
To keep order on the server
4. Keepers - Protect magic sets forces on the main island of magic based from mischief.
5. Zombie (dead people) live in the desert and hunt all others to infect them with the virus. They seek to increase their population on the island.

As that one day I infected zombies (chainsaw killing me) .. and I have to find the antidote, had cut off the zombies head and rolled to withdraw
in hospital.Few times i made it. No it like that time I was infected by the virus.I was transformed as Zombie.
[Image: sadsa.png]
[Image: sa_mp_863.png][Image: sa_mp_988.png]
To become again the man I was supposed to on the highest mountain of the monks gather ten sacred flowers of life.
[Image: sa_mp_390.png]
They appear every hour on the server .. After I had been trained to Alchemy potion transformations. To do this, I collected in the forest a magical herb(hemp).
After collecting the right amount of ingredients, I became a man.
[Image: sa_mp_609.png]
Then .. I mined transported gold,
[Image: sa_mp_362.png]
fished in the waters, and preparing her
[Image: sa_mp_563.png][Image: sa_mp_619.png]

[Image: sa_mp_616.png]
... sometimes I robbed other inhabitants of the island, for which I went to jail.
[Image: sa_mp_491.png][Image: sa_mp_358.png][Image: sa_mp_202.png]
[Image: sa_mp_357.png]
There I sewed clothes shipped coal, and a couple of times, making a tunnel and ran. I was declared wanted.
One time I tried to capitalize on that lure in newcomers car and take them to the lair of zombies. For that I received some money.
I led a solitary game. I grew and developed.

Earned money I bought two books of magic.

1. Book Battle Magic. (I could blow up the opponent with the help meteorita.No of it is the defense - Devil's Ring)
2. The Book of deterrence. (With it I could dazzle an opponent (making him blind), and freeze him, and create my own clone)
Now I collect the money that would buy a ring of fire out of hand .. to start a fire and kill everything in its path ..
High magic - My goal.
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwUsH2hRtpg[/video]
To use magic, I cook saint manna from apples, peace and war .. as well as medicinal herbs. With manna I also can use teleporters, almost to any place

I have a pet (a giant parrot for example or other). To get it, I had to find it as an artifact. I can fly on it like on a plane
across the map.

But as well, I do not forget to feed him raw fish.
While there is a war between light and good, I fish, I work on the ranch, and various state enterprises.
Once a week I go to the fountain of power, which would have a drink out of it and get the power,
[Image: sa_mp_765.png]
as I attend a school of magic.

P.S

WAR of fractions --- >

Messages In This Thread
THE WAY OF THE MONK (My SAMP story: PART 2) QUIPT - BIG Q - by QUIPT - 02-25-2017, 03:41 PM