Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Deer Hunter Admin abuse BUSTED !!!!
(10-11-2016, 08:41 PM)Russell Wrote: I'm going to let this thread run its course for a little while longer, but I must say that I find the aggressive tone of this complaint rather appalling.

You're frustrated. Shouting, screaming abuse and repeatedly calling another person a liar is not going to help in reaching a civilised outcome of this discussion. (See my request in this topic!)

I remain of the position that we ban much too eagerly for "aim bot". I suspect that we make the wrong call in a fair number of cases. I've already raised discussion to see if we have to change our policies here. We've also started looking at technological solutions.

However, the tone of this complaint will not  help towards that goal. I encourage you to try again when you've calmed down a bit, because I would love to hear your opinion in a civil manner.

Thanks,
Russell

Hi Russell,

Lets try our best to stick to the point of the complain instead of trying to turn this to something else. You sees as i am frustrated, shouting and screaming but i am not because i am matured enough and know how to handle situations like this. 

But you should actually give this advice to your fellow admin Deer_hunter because he is aggressive enough to use /ban command out of the sadness of losing a duel. I think that's the worse command that he can use against me and he used.

I got banned for the same reason 3 days ago even i haven't done anything wrong. But i didn't make any complaints because there was no proof with me. i was upset but i had to deal with it. 

So i am doing a kind request for you Russell, i have seen that when a admin in trouble other admins jumps in to help (not only here) so i am seeing something similar to that above this comment. So let him answer my questions instead of trying to drag this to a another topic. 

Thanks,
Captain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deer Hunter Admin abuse BUSTED !!!! - by =_Captain_= - 10-11-2016, 08:53 PM