Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pathetic Admin in Charge (2)
Hi Fallen, thank you for your complaint.

While I empathise with your feelings towards the situation I have to say that you have to mind your tone towards us. Calling Diablo names and insisting a certain person to respond will not help your position.
I would also like to point you to this topic by Russell, especially point two applies to your opening posts. We don't appreciate people suggesting punishments or actions to be taken. Diablo is also free to elaborate on his perspective of the situation.

Now lets take a look at the situation. The main question to answer about this situation is: is using commands to get away from a  fight considered abuse. We provide various commands to assist players with getting around like: /tp, /tow and /inf. Most of these commands already have protections build into them so that you can't use them just after or during fight but not all situations are covered. In your situation you used these commands to get away from an attacker, which a crew member also warned and jailed you for. Keeping our Administrator Guide in mind, your actions had a negative impact on the enjoyment of others by them being unfair. That one of these other people was a crew member should be unrelated.

Please refrain from using commands to get away from a fight in the future and have fun on our server.

On behalf of the LVP Management,
Joeri

Messages In This Thread
Pathetic Admin in Charge (2) - by Fallen - 09-25-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Players with Admin's Commands - by Diablo - 09-25-2016, 07:35 AM
RE: Players with Admin's Commands - by Fallen - 09-25-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Pathetic Admin in Charge (2) - by Joeri - 09-25-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Pathetic Admin in Charge (2) - by Russell - 09-25-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Pathetic Admin in Charge (2) - by Fallen - 09-25-2016, 08:47 PM