Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pathetic Admin in Charge (2)
I would like to talk directly to Russell about this player with the nickname of Diablo (I don't recall so much his nickname I think it's this one).
I believe he has been given some admin rights recently and in the past minutes I have been buying properties without shooting anybody when this nobody has put my avatar in jail. As far as I know and I have been playing so much time before this nobody started to play in LVP, driving a car without starting shooting anybody IS NOT CONSIDERED ABUSIVE. When I finally decided to use the commands I felt like using to simply move from a place to another I found myself locked in the jail island.

I would love to see this guy out of LVP Playgroud as long as he is not capable of doing an admin job. 
I want him out of the crew as long as he keeps using all the rights to check out the command I used to do the same thing and disturb a player's peace while using INFINITE WEAPONS command to get advantage on a player who has to earn cash and buy weapons on her/his own.

I want something to happen and I cannot stand this to happen anymore. I hope you understand what I am talking about because I'm talking to an adult and not a child. Just simply check the logs whatever there is/are. I got jailed TWICE for saying nor doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! 

Then, I came talking to a totally different person without even mentioning his/her nor any single body's nickname by using the @cmd , suddenly he/she come again. not satisfacted on disturbing a player's peace and kick me for this pathetic reason:

[Image: sa_mp_001.png]

I am now asking Sander to review the kind of this new people who are upcoming to LVP and getting easy admin commands.
The seek of these people of trying to disturbing another one's peace is making them use the admin's things on their favor.

This THREAD is directed to only one person who is RUSSELL not ANYBODY ELSE. Anybody who posts anything over here will be considered as a NOTHING.

Messages In This Thread
Pathetic Admin in Charge (2) - by Fallen - 09-25-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Players with Admin's Commands - by Diablo - 09-25-2016, 07:35 AM
RE: Players with Admin's Commands - by Fallen - 09-25-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Pathetic Admin in Charge (2) - by Joeri - 09-25-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Pathetic Admin in Charge (2) - by Russell - 09-25-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Pathetic Admin in Charge (2) - by Fallen - 09-25-2016, 08:47 PM