Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] ChocoGirl
That is so a lie Lash ! my team was all the time with me ! if u don't trust me , you can ask G6 , plus G6 was killing everyone i just shooting to to help him a bit , but not all of my shots were hitting the player Lash , most shots of G6 were hitting the players , mine was barely getting them , and obviously if you spectate me u'll think that only i am shooting and all my shots are hitting the player/opponenent , Lash you're keep lying about this aimbot- and no reload cheats that you're accusing on me ! stop it ! because of you i will get an UNFAIRLY permanent BAN (forever) well done Lash ! thanks ! thank you o much ok !

and all other admins/managers will be on your side , there was no benefits for me appealing this unfair BAN .
no one lissens to the player , istead of understanding the situation they start taking the admins sides (friend/brother).

i have been seeing this from a very long time on the forums but i did not stay anything , I am sure other players also noticed this but still they did not take any action against it , fix thi plz

Messages In This Thread
ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Reanna - by Lash - 07-30-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Reanna - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Lash - 07-30-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Joe - 07-31-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-31-2016, 12:52 AM