Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] ChocoGirl
Nickname: i was playing with a guest account , ''ChocoGirl''
Date of the ban: 30-7-2016
Suspected Reason: No-Reload cheats-aimbot
Your IP address: you have it.
Extra notes: this is a seriuse case , we were killing everyone with our team and 'boom' lash banned me for using aimbot-no reload hacks but that ''isn't true at all ! i already removed all my cheats after i agreed with , if i cheat again , i'll get a permban. and why i will want a permanent ban ! i love this server so much ', acctualy to addicted to it . i have been banned many times for using cheats but only a few times i appealed for my bans , but i got denied for all , but this time i'm really banned unfairly ! i can say that ! we were killing everyone with team 'me''LikeG6''Son1c'' and another player also , not only i was shooting , everyone was shooting and some stupid admin think all my shots hit him/her and he banned me plus i was in-game for more than an half hour and i killed only 2 players ! ''2 players'' LikeG6 was killing them all , I AM UNFAIRLY BANNED FOR AIMBOT.

now about the no-reload cheat.
i haven't even used it , well how the f*** i will be able to use it when i don't have s0beit anymore.
and i know no-reaload hack is bustable ''easy'' i was barely killing people's i was only helping G6 to make it easier for him to kill his opponenents but without hacks ! i did not used any hacks ! i wouldn't also , because i knew i''ll get a permanent ban if i do and i agreed with it. but this is so not done. i hope an admin/manager reads this and understands ! please.

PS. i think lash banned me because he knows i'm not good at DM , well that is true , i'm not so good at it. i justed sniped 2 players , wich weren't even moving i guess they were away from keyboard but forgot to press escape. and then Lash came in-game and he banned me . I don't want to get a permanent Ban or else i could use even terrible hacks/cheats , plus why would i be appealing here ''FOR AN UNFAIR BAN!'' ....Please do something managers/admins . you can also ask sonic or G6 or the other Guy , i was not using aimbot ! either no-reload. ''WHY WOULD I USE NO-RELOAD CHEAT WITH AN M4 WHEN ITS SUCH A FAST SHOOTING WEAPON WHY NOT WITH SAWN-OFF''  and i will be honest , i used cheats like no-reload , aimbot ; but that were in the past , i haven't used ''ANY'' cheats since i heard of the permBan thing , how would i use them tho , when i removed them
G6's shots were hitting the players more than mine shots , i was just shooting like an headless chicken , because i came in game just to enjoy and u can check the stats of my unregistreded nick -''ChocoGirl''- i had only 2 kills ! and alot deaths ! and i wasn't even shooting on someone or fighting with anyone at the moment ''LASH'' banned me . i don't know what's his problem i don't usually appeal bans when i know its my fault , but this time ''i am banned unfairly'' and that is the truth. and i am really pissed of because of that . sorry if i said anything wrong but i know what i said is the truth . forgive me if you couldn't quite understand my english , its not my native langauge . i tried to explain you everything comprehensive . and i would not lie here . nor have i lied. 

-thanks.

Messages In This Thread
ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Reanna - by Lash - 07-30-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Reanna - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Lash - 07-30-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Joe - 07-31-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-31-2016, 12:52 AM