Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Who was flaming on my video?
Shadows,

Unfortunately, this is the harsh but realistic truth of the internet - there's trolls, and plenty of them.

You've probably noticed how many YouTube account holders disable comments on their videos, because [some] people love nothing more than belittling & spreading negativity. Some comments can be brutal, but constructive, and others, not so much.

The comments in question look like they were mustered together by a 5 year old. If anything, you should be the bigger man and rise above such nonsense. Social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LVP included, have ways to deal with such people - block/ignore/mute them. Short of using the Report spam or abuse feature next to the comments in question, there isn't much you can do but move on with your day as you normally would.

If you receive such comments within Las Venturas Playground -- either on IRC, Ingame or the Forum - you're welcome to contact me directly and hopefully we can come to some form of resolution.

To prevent the potential of irrelevant and unwanted replies, I'm closing this thread, but like I mentioned, feel free to contact me directly if you wish to do so.

Messages In This Thread
Who was flaming on my video? - by Shadows43 - 02-07-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Who was flaming on my video? - by George - 02-07-2016, 11:13 AM