Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Massive "lame"killing and abusing is a result of weak dev team work
Ok bitches, I'm sure you have all witnessed how the talk and constant crying about different "lame" kills, shipkilling, nading etc. has increased over the past couple of months. Bottom line is that those who "abuse" them are not guilty in any way. I blame it all on the dev team who has simply over regulated this game, too bad they cannot accept the truth themselves and keep on adding stupid shit and removing the basics of the game (drive-by, nading etc.). You are just killing fire with fire, the more you disable/regulate shit, the more people find ways to abuse them, no wonder you need 1 admin per 3 people these days and have more active admins than players.

And about that silly ship of yours which adds the unwanted "shipkill" feature. Christ almighty, if you really really need a fucking "safe zone" in a DM server then why don't you just make some random interior nearby to fill that function (although I don't really see the point since there are shitloads of interiors around anyway". You'll get less lag around the strip and the "ship kill" problem will be solved. Plus having no safe zone will actually make people play this game instead of chit chatting on the ship like a couple of French lesbians.

Of and fuck off with your "leave if you don't like" comments.

Viva la 2008 LVP with simplistic and much more entertaining gameplay.

Messages In This Thread
Massive "lame"killing and abusing is a result of weak dev team work - by HoogerBooger - 01-14-2011, 02:01 PM