Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape
So you already know who she is just as better as who I am. She used to be my comrade but now I am ashamed she used to be that even though I never even invited her in my gang in the first place and I knew this day would come. We at LVP want a fair play and people like her ruin it for us. I reported her like 10 times yesterday but I didn't have clear proofs back then except now I have. She is well aware of the rules here and what she just did. This is the basic of the abuses, every newb is almost aware of this. Before we start I will post the video where she abused /nrg and avoided death just to remind some admin it's not her first time and in fact, she has been banned for cheats, jailed for abuses and here banned for abusing again (Everything on tape I must mention not just empty judgments:

So, to begin with, she did it multiple times again and I pm'ed DoctorG this except I didn't want it to be Public and I only had an Image proof at that time but now I even got it on tape so I am pretty sure I am quite eligible to make this complaint.

Therefore, she did it here:

[Image: EV0KP12.png]

Not enough I know :D
Hence,

I already warned her like thousands of times and then reported her when I got no option. I even asked her do I need to make this complaint? And she is so arrogant she said "Go Ahead" therefore the player itself is stupid enough to allow me and sorry I said that but thats what she is. Admins are free to take judgments given the evidence and player's history.

Messages In This Thread
Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape - by Death$tar - 01-08-2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape - by Humza - 01-08-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape - by Death$tar - 01-08-2018, 07:34 PM
RE: Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape - by Humza - 01-08-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape - by Death$tar - 01-08-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape - by Holsje - 01-09-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape - by DoctorG - 01-09-2018, 11:18 PM