Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] ChocoGirl
Hello Lash , i must say great excuses . let me answer on each of them...~Your Lying Quality Sucks~

Quote:Back to the ban... I saw you using cheats twice and I didn't ban you at that very moment I waited to see what and when you will do something more...

you were not even in-game at the moment i was playing , you were playing world of tanks.

Quote:but nothing was happening so...

nothing would happen to Lash , i think you really need glasses , seriuisly , or more knowledge in these stuff , all my cheats were removed/deleted how could i use them -,- SILLY.

Quote:but nothing was happening so I decided to ban you according to what I saw 20-30 minutes before.

exactly ! i was playing fine , i shot at so many players in those 20-30 minutes , and u did not see me using any aimbot or no-reload cheats , but no ! someone reported me and u had to ban me , even without proof.

of topic : you're always being rude to me , either its in-game or on IRC , don't know what enimity you have with me ''that can also be a reason u banned me , who know's'' 

Last night i was talking to you on IRC , i said if i cheat again i'll get a permanent BAN , ''That can also be something you're taking advantage of , who know's''

I really want to Lash to answer on these replies , can someone else (managers/other admins) also say something.

atm i don't care about the 3 dayz BAN , i am just a little mad because i banned Unfairly...by ''LASH''

I also think , i have been banned many time's using cheats , and today when i killed like 2-3 people's Lash think's i'm using cheats -,- and he banned me. ''maybe, who knows''

-thank's

Messages In This Thread
ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Reanna - by Lash - 07-30-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Reanna - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Lash - 07-30-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-30-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Joe - 07-31-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: ChocoGirl - by Reanna - 07-31-2016, 12:52 AM