Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Things which need adding/improving, in my opinion ONLY
(04-26-2016, 10:00 PM)SimpleX Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 07:53 PM)Huracan Wrote: Another feature of the houses could be another place to run/hide, since I love running
As far as i know running into interiors during a fight to avoid death is forbidden and a bannable offense. Why would houses be an exception for that rule? I'm also expecting houses to appear asap but I'm completely against people to abuse this feature.

Also i find it kinda ironic that you're talking about these features 'not softening' the server but also suggesting stuff that makes people avoiding deathmatch in a deathmatch based server...
Just my opinion :>
Hey there, appreciate the response! I think you're forgetting the whole point of street DMing is running, shooting, running, refilling, shooting again, unless you go to the fightclub. I believe it's only a death evade if a dirty method is used to escape (lagging yourself out, fake car entry etc) I don't see anything wrong with running from a fight, perhaps this rule could be given some flexibillity or abolishment? I don't know, we'll see ;D
EDIT, perhaps we could have a ship style setting? If you've recently been involved in a gun fight, you won't be able to enter your house for x amount of seconds. I believe this could combat your worries.
Oh and I've just bloody realised I'm replying from my other account :p. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things which need adding/improving, in my opinion ONLY - by Zanny - 04-26-2016, 10:03 PM