Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Feature]Gangs/Events etc.
I'm adding few more recommendations:

-We should have skin command,/skin [ID].It's easy to make,I see people everyday asking how to change their skins.

-Idk if I ever said this,but I think that our registration system is also annoying.U have to visit site if u want to register,which means that u have to leave the game and log in after making an account.So all the money u got as unregistered player is gone.Except there's an admin around who wants to help.Anyways it's bad,we should have "/register" command.

-This one is very important for me,u should have at least raise a bit that time before someone buy our props.I don't remember precisely what it is now,but i know it's not good enough to get my money back.Most of the time when someone buy my prop IG,i lose money.So,don't allow others to buy someone's prop,or raise the time limit before they can do it,so the person which already has the property can earn some money before that happen.
I'm obv not affected by this,but speaking objectively,I don't like it.I remember I had few situations back in past while i was trying to fill my bank account and i didnt like it since then.

-About the money bag,the clues are not good enough.I never see randoms seeking for the moneybag,or they just quit after some time when they see no one can help them to find it.That should be accessible for everyone.I don't say u should write precise location there but it least close it up to everyone,a bit more.

-And this one aint useful as the previous ones,but i'd like to have it.I can see only admins can change car colors,why don't u allow everyone else do do that aswell.Add "/ccolor [ID] [ID]" or something like that.This would be cool.

Some bugs i don't like:

-After u kill someone by using DB and u get thrown in the air,there is a way to avoid punishment.U can just /tp to someone and u r saved.Players shouldn't be allowed to use any commands while justice is being carried out on them.

-Players can go afk while fighting without limits.One guy did that on purpose while dueling me,we were playing and after he lost some fights he came back undercover,invited me to fc and just pressed esc i guess.He was afk,while i was standing there waiting on him,before i decided to relog.He came undercover the day after and repeated the same act again.How could i know it was him?
He confessed that to me cos he was obviously 'proud' of his acts.I don't like any idea of abusing and this is one way of it.

Extra not: I hope Granny already suggested to allow killing players in interiors,except ammu/bank/burger shop,so ppl won't run into interiors that much when they are about to get killed.

Messages In This Thread
[Feature]Gangs/Events etc. - by Deer_Hunter - 07-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by George - 07-27-2015, 09:32 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by Deer_Hunter - 07-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by George - 07-28-2015, 03:28 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by Deer_Hunter - 07-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by George - 07-28-2015, 08:10 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by Deer_Hunter - 08-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by cake - 08-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by Hopper - 08-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Re: Some things to be done. - by Deer_Hunter - 08-22-2015, 01:45 AM