Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
Hello once again las venturas playground!
I got nothing left to say or neither i would want to remember the past what happend. All i want to say is everything happens for a reason. Im proud to say that i have been part of this community since 2010 and almost played 1400 hours ig like a nerd. But all the time i spent was some kickass fun,made many people ragequit and mad. This was the only server where i first met my school mates and i didn't even knew that they were actually playing in this server. So i enjoyed each and every day with them afterwards. Apart from that i would like to name a few players whom i want to play with them again,players like karizma,nater,bb sniper,ef.eddy,mclaine,tris(the one who gave me first 10 millions for my bank),xenowolf(who donated for my vip),ef.pedro(the guy whom i said 7 fps of mine),lithirm,blood,slein,jhon,RTFM,beta gama,merc,trend,ba overdosed,twinkle,amitlang,bb noisia,sagopa,matt,gang_lord,all DFL guys xD,target,striker,davvv,apocolaypse,elabd,swift,adsww[raw],scoob aka alpha[Dx] who taught me how to lead aim,epiczor(always helped me on lvp and getting me in a lvp clan), my clan leader's ofc  and many more(cant remember more atm). Oh i forgot Nb zaibatu(he was my enemy the only enemy but still enjoyed the street fights though they were all lame ones). Well to be honest lvp was really worth playing till my all time best friend my mate beta gama was there,but as soon as he left it was like an alone assasin for me and i will be honest here if i wouldn't cheated this time i would have definately cheated and had fun on lvp later on because hardly any clan or any good player plays who can do some duel's etc,the only one who was there in street fights was zaibatsu. The other main reason was my clan leader mohit didn't wanted me to play on lvp anymore when there was only zaibatsu and his men on server because most of the time i did few things which got me banned few times and zaib also got banned for the same things. So he wanted me not to copy his lame things and not getting banned for it but i still enjoyed fighting though. These previous 2 months i felt so boring in lvp maybe because of player counts or same faces all day in server. Few days ago i just joined server with a cleo scrol v2 mod which had sawnoff 8 shots( which can be done with a bug also ) akc97 is a guy who gave me and i was caught using it and got perm banned for it (atleast i didnt used that thing on players,,,well hardly 2-3 players were online i was just testing it out ). But whatever i did was considered as cheating and for this thing i put my clan image down. Im really sorry for what happend but as i said something happens for a reason. On that note i would like to sign off from here. PS: i didn't wrote this whole thing to gain attention or trying to be emotional and neither do i even bothered to care about what will people comment after reading this or neither i have time to reply useless comments.i I was never here to make respect or take respect from other's. Oh and forgot to mention there are some hardcore backstabber's here whom i met. I just wanna say them stop being so useless  :X
GOODBYE LVP  :w
kaka[Dx]

Messages In This Thread
Sony vegas edit first try - by inno - 09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Re: Sony vegas edit first try - by Ryder - 09-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Re: .: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | www.Dx-clan.co.cc :. - by inno - 12-11-2012, 09:00 AM